Work and Travel

Teach in Thailand


Teaching English abroad is an excellent opportunity to experience a new culture. Certification in teaching English for speakers of other languages ​​(TESOL) and teaching position of teachers. This includes certification courses of English as a Second Language Teaching (TESOL) online and in class, internationally accredited.

TESOL course

The TESOL / TEFL 120-hour course provides meaningful instruction on the theories, strategies, and techniques of teaching English as a second language / foreign language. The course also includes a strong cultural and linguistic base to prepare students to teach and live in Thailand. The TESOL / TEFL courses are internationally accredited by the TEFL online and the TESOL Standards Agency (OTTSA). The TESOL course in Thailand is offered in two places. A beautiful beach resort in Hua Hin, and the ancient city of Chiang Mai.

Placement for non-degree Holders

Non-graduates mean any participant who does not have a bachelor's degree (four-year degree) or an equivalent degree from a university at the time of his arrival in Thailand. Non-graduates can teach English in Thailand, but with some important caveats. Schools hire people who are not licensed to teach in Thailand, but CAN NOT be sponsored for work permits.

Placement for Degree Holders

All graduates can be sponsored for work permits in Thailand. This usually occurs within three months after arrival in Thailand. In some cases, depending on the time of the school year, the time period for obtaining a work permit may take a little longer.

Placement for non-native Speakers

We will accept, during certain months of the year, non-native Western Europeans with academic degrees on a case base. They must hold passports from the EU, which are close to native English speakers. You must also take our TESOL course in class in Thailand as a prerequisite to joining the program.


Non degree holders

Non-qualified holders and non-native English speakers must complete a TESOL / TEFL 120-hour course

Applicants must be in good physical and mental health

Applicants must be at least 20 to 60 years old.

Applicants must have sufficient funds to pay program fees and other associated costs of the program, as well as cover the cost of living expenses, including entertainment.

Both native and non-native English can be accepted into the program. Non-native speakers will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.

Degree Holders

Applicants must be native speakers of English or of very high level, non-native speakers of English

Applicants must be in good physical and mental health.

Applicants must be at least 20 to 60 years old.

Applicants must have sufficient funds to pay program fees and other associated program costs.

Applicants must have valid passports from South Africa, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or the United States of America.


What this visa allows


Nonimmigrant Visa

A foreigner applies for a nonimmigrant B visa when he wants to stay or work in Thailand. This visa is necessary to obtain a work permit. This is not a "WORK VISA" since Thailand does not have a work visa. A non-immigrant B visa can be used to obtain a work permit

Visa upon arrival

All participants from one of the native English-speaking countries can enter the Kingdom of Thailand and obtain a visa upon arrival. This visa is only for 30 days

Long-term tourist visa

To receive a long-term tourist visa, participants must apply in their country of residence before coming to Thailand. Upon arrival, travelers with this type of visa can stay in Thailand for a period of 60 days, which can be extended for 30 days (90 days in total)